Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Charlie the unicorn is the boonana king

There was a mad crush of people in front of AS this morning-- apparently everyone were thinking of the same "strategic place" to view the spectacle of naked men running. I dunno, I simply wanted to see what all the fuss was about, but I wasn't as competitive as the other people around me. (For one, I didn't bring a camera, and for another, I didn't really mind the prospect of not seeing them.) It was pretty interesting all the same, just being there, even though the person next to me was already using me as a pseudo-tungtungan in an effort to glimpse fleshy body parts. (I politely made him stop. Geez.)

The Run was over in pretty much 10 minutes or less. Basically they just stood there, in the nude, waving placards that denounced the government. And then they went back in. People around me pressed forward, wanting to follow. Partly because I wanted to go to the CAL lib (aircon, hooray!), and partly because going through AS would be a cooler option than walking outside, I let myself flow with the tide of people going in. There was a crowd in the lobby-- didn't bother to see what they were looking at though. I made my way to the right side, quite happy about the uncongested corridor I could actually walk in.

It was a little over one third of the way when people suddenly began waving other people to the side, telling them to clear the way.

And that was when I stopped

and saw

the Oblation Run.

Finally. The whole male anatomy de-mystified. :))

I never thought that their organs actually bounced, you know? But yeah, kebs. It pretty much looks as it should, so much so that it seems funny now to be so scandalized with the idea of nudity. (Jenina, you can take us to your relative's nudist resort in the mountains now! HAHA.)

I suppose it's also worthwhile to mention that I got a rose. I tried putting it in my bag, but then it bobbed in a way that was disconcertingly akin to what I had just watched. So I held it instead going to class, like an unwieldy sceptre that's near decapitation, until I negotiated a better placement for it in my bag.

It's now hanging near my bed, next to my prom corsage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home